:) My Country, Canada! :)

I live in the country Canada, and I am very proud to be from Canada. In my opinion Canada is known to be the peaceful country, where there is no slavery, and a lot of people (including lots of former slaves who escaped) come to Canada. We have Niagara Falls, which I really love. It has 10 provinces, and 3 territories. And it is located in the Northern part of the Continent. Did you know that Canada’s National Anthem, O Canada, was originally named Chant National? Or that the average life expectancy at birth for a Canadian is 81. 16 years, the 8th  highest in the world!!!! The United States is 46th highest!!!!! (only 78. 14 years) Isn’t that so cool? I think that Canada shows peace and usually fairness, and I’ve heard a lot of people from other countries saying how cool Canada is, and how lucky Canadian’s are to be Canadian. Did you know that Selena Gomez has said that she wishes that she was Canadian, and Canada is her favourite country to visit? So cool!!!  canadian flag

7 thoughts on “:) My Country, Canada! :)

1. Great post Julia! You had lots of good and interesting facts in your post about Canada. I am proud to be a Canadian too (except for the winter).

2. Hey Julia! I really liked your blog about your country Canada! I hope that one day I get to go and visit Canada and see the wonderful city of Toronto. I hear the Canada has a lot of really cool looking landmarks that I want to go and visit. I hope you leave a comment back on my blog at 2018apd.edublogs.org

3. Great posts Julia! I like your writing style and layout of your posts. Make sure you let Ms. W know when you have completed each post by filling in the form at the bottom of each week’s challenges.